|EC pills are not an abortion pill.
- If you are already pregnant, EC pills will
not cause a miscarriage.
Don't take Chances!
- If you need EC pills, don't wait.
Call your Family PACT provider
- Call your local pharmacy to see
if they have EC pills in stock.
© 2011 California Department of Health Care Services
Office of Family Planning. All Rights Reserved. Revised 2017.
Any one shown in these photos is a model.
The photos are used for illustrative purposes only.
For additional copies, go to: www.familypact.org
OF3023 Not Too Late ENG
EC pills should not be used as
your regular method of birth
- EC pills are a good second
chance to prevent pregnancy
after unprotected sex.
- Ask about a birth control method
that will work for you.
Want more information about EC pills?
Go to www.not-2-late.com
- Lists some pharmacies and providers who
carry EC pills.
- Has a lot of information about EC pills
Emergency Contraceptive (EC) pills can prevent
pregnancy after sex.
Here's how to get EC pills!
- Family PACT female
clients get EC at
- From their Family
- From a pharmacy
with a prescription
from their Family
- Women and men
of any age can buy
pills at a pharmacy
with a prescription.
- You will need a
UPA (ELLA) EC
For more information about EC pills, visit