Call us at 800-541-5555
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Becoming a Family PACT Provider
The Family PACT program fills a gap in health care for uninsured and under-insured clients who need reproductive health services. You can be reimbursed for providing these services to eligible clients. Click on the following links to get your questions answered about how to enroll as a Family PACT provider.
- What services does Family PACT reimburse?
- What are the benefits in becoming a Family PACT provider?
- How do I enroll?
- How do I sign up for a Provider Orientation session?
- What forms do I need to complete?
- How do I start up Family PACT in my practice?
The article titled "Medi-Cal Requirement to Submit Fingerprints for a Criminal Background Check" was posted to the Newsflash area of the Medi-Cal website on September 11, 2014.