Call us at 800-541-5555
Email us at email@example.com
Find Xerox Regional Representatives
Contact your local regional representatives from all over California. Medi-Cal now includes a tool on finding Xerox regional representatives. "Click Here" and enter your zip code for your representative’s name and phone number.
CDC Contraceptive Criteria and Recommendations
The recommendations in these reports are intended to help health-care providers address issues related to use of contraceptives, such as how to help a woman initiate use of a contraceptive method, which examinations and tests are needed before initiating use of a contraceptive method, what regular follow-up is needed, and how to address problems that often arise during use, including missed pills and side effects such as unscheduled bleeding.
- U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, 2010 (main document).
- Summary Chart of U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use.
- Update to CDC's U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, 2010: Revised Recommendations for the Use of Hormonal Contraception Among Women at High Risk for HIV or infected with HIV.
- Update to CDC's U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, 2010: Revised Recommendations for the Use of Contraceptive Methods During the Postpartum Period.
- U.S. Selected Practice Recommendations for Contraceptive Use, 2013: Adapted from the World Health Organization Selected Practice Recommendations for Contraceptive Use, 2nd Edition.
Easy to use forms to help ease and maintain client documentation
Additional links available for research and referrals
Guidelines for creating effective domestic violence prevention, support, and referral services
Tools to help meet the needs of your clients
Information and resources to easily and successfully integrate Family PACT into your practice