Call us at 800-541-5555
Email us at email@example.com
Welcome to Family PACT
10 Things Family PACT clients should know about the Affordable Care Act (PDF)
What is Family PACT?
Why should I enroll?
Your Family PACT provider will help you prevent an unplanned pregnancy and protect your reproductive health. All Family PACT services are available at no-cost to you while you are enrolled.
Who Is eligible?
Family PACT is a limited-benefits family planning program with four simple eligibility criteria:
1. You must be a California resident;
2. Your income for your family size must be at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines;
3. You must have no other source of health care coverage that can be used for family planning services;
4. You want to prevent an uplanned pregnancy.
How do I apply?
Family PACT providers determine eligibility and enroll clients. You can apply for Family PACT in person at any Family PACT provider's office. To find Family PACT providers by zip code, you can use the "Find Providers" feature on the Family PACT website, left side bar, or call the Family PACT toll-free information telephone line at 1-800-942-1054. Call a provider that is convenient for you and make an appointment to enroll in Family PACT.
What services are provided?
Confidential family planning visits for birth control counseling and methods that also may include:
- Emergency Contraceptive Pills
- Prevention, screening and treatment of most sexually transmitted infections
- HIV testing and counseling
- Limited cervical cancer screening
What birth control methods does Family PACT cover?
- Intrauterine Contraceptive (IUC)
- Contraceptive Implant
- Contraceptive Shot, Ring, and Patch
- Birth Control Pills
- Diaphragm and Cap
- Condoms for men and women
- Spermicides and Sponge
- Natural Family Planning Methods
- Sterilization for women and men
MEDI-CAL ENROLLMENT: OPEN YEAR ROUND
Medi-Cal enrollment is open year round, and it's easy to apply at www.coveredca.com.
Learn if you qualify for Medi-Cal coverage, or if you're eligible for a Covered California health plan. Open enrollment begins this fall for these plans, but you may be able to enroll now if you've had big life changes or lost your insurance recently. Learn more at www.coveredca.com.
Please be very careful when you fill out your application. If there are errors, or if you fill out more than one application, this can cause delays in processing.
Any one shown on this website is a model. The photos are used for illustrative purposes only.
|Adobe Flash Player is required to play the media file. Click on the button to download the latest version.|